Winter Flowers are Everlasting Flowers
Our Everlasting Flowers are dried flowers, dried greenery, and seed pods, all grown and harvested on our farm.
They are a beautiful reminder of Summer, are seasonal in Winter, and are an ecological, chemical-free, sustainable, good-for-the-earth, local choice you can feel good about.
We know the growing season is relatively short, therefore we dry many crops for Winter use. We offer dried flower bouquets and wreaths so you can enjoy the beauty of local flowers all year long!
Winter Flowers to bring sunshine to your home until Spring arrives...
Why dried flowers?
1. They're seasonal! They will help you feel the rythm of the year, and enjoy it.
2. They come in plenty of vibrant and subdued colours so there's something for everyone!
3. They are a simple and versatile decor piece, that gives you room for creativity. No water or care needed.
4. They offer the cheer of keeping flowers in your home.
5. They're a locally grown product, which means supporting local industry while lowering carbon footprint.
6. They're natural! No dyes/ bleaches, nor preserving agents needed, or used.
7. After the winter is over feel free to use as a fire starter, like a sacrifice to Spring! Or compost, or keep for a while longer...
Sign up for our newsletter as we share the beauty of our flowers, in photos, all Winter long!
For some immediate flower photo gratification-